Relevant scholarly articles and book chapters: The publications listed below informed our work that led up to the 5-domain assessment framework that we use to underpin the CCR4T.
- Integrating College and Career Readiness into Transition Education by Allison Lombardi, Jessica Monahan, and Mary Morningstar. In K. Shogren & M. Wehmeyer (Eds.). Handbook of Adolescent Transition Education for Youth with Disabilities (2nd Edition).
- A Confirmatory Item Factor Analysis of a School Climate Measure for Adolescents with and without Disabilities by Graham Rifenbark, Allison Lombardi, and Jennifer Freeman. Published in Educational Assessment (2020) . View
- A Systematic Literature Review of College and Career Readiness Frameworks for Students with Disabilities by Jessica Monahan, Allison Lombardi, Joseph Madaus, Sarah Carlson, Nicholas Gelbar, and Jennifer Freeman. Published in Journal of Disability Policy Studies (2020), Vol 31, No. 3. View
- Exploring Grit in Adolescents With and Without Disabilities: A Measurement Invariance study by Allison Lombardi, Graham Rifenbark, and Jennifer Freeman. Published in Journal of Disability Policy Studies (2019), Vol 30, No. 2. View.pdf; Descriptive statistics: overall.pdf and by group.pdf
- Modeling College and Career Readiness for Adolescents With and Without Disabilities: A Bifactor Approach by Allison Lombardi, Jennifer Freeman, and Graham Rifenbark. Published in Exceptional Children (2018), Vol 84, No. 2. View
- Including College and Career Readiness within a Multi-tiered Systems of Support Framework by Mary Morningstar, Allison Lombardi, and David Test. Published in AERA Open (2018), Vol 4, No. 1. View
- A College and Career Readiness Framework for Secondary Students with Disabilities by Mary Morningstar, Allison Lombardi, Catherine Fowler, and David Test. Published in Career Development and Transition for Exceptional Individuals (2017), Vol 40, No. 2. View
- Correlates of Critical Thinking and College and Career Readiness for Secondary Students With and Without Disabilities by Allison Lombardi, Jennifer Kowitt, and Frank Staples. Published in Career Development and Transition for Exceptional Individuals (2015), Vol 38, No. 3. View